Saturday, May 31, 2008

Obsesi Zatty

Dear
From the day i know u,
I know your special..
Your adorable and u like to tease me
When i got to know, you more every minute without u..
I fell so lost and empty inside..
When i fall in love with u..
My life is complete,,
Your love and care towards me makes me happy
And like i'm living in heaven,,,
Theres no words can express
How much i love you and i miss you
But what..i can tell you...
I vow in the name of love that
You are more important that anything else in this word..
Even my own life...
I will love u..
Forever and ever and i will take care of You
With all my heart and my strength...
I will preotect you with all my might...without you...
I'm lost and loveles....
I love u FOrever
                                          KL Menjelang pagi 1 juni 2008

0 comments:

About Me

Seorang hamba yang terlahirkan disuatu desa yg sangat indah, sebuah desa yang mengajarkan banyak hal, kesedihan, kesengsaraan, kepahitan serta manisnya hidup

Text

Template by Abdul Munir | Blog - Layout4all